A Rhode Island State-Of-The-Art Transactional Firm
Our legal team at Sousa Marujo LTD has provided valuable legal guidance to clients in Providence and throughout Rhode Island since 1990.
With an extensive list of long-term clients, our lawyers take pride in helping clients with complex, high-stakes transactional matters relating to the following:
- Business transactions, including entity formation, vendor contracts, bylaws and more
- Employment law, including employment agreements for businesses and workplace disputes for employees
- Franchise law, including purchase and sale agreements, franchise disclosure documents, compliance matters and more
- Real estate law, including the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties, franchisee transactions and more
- Real estate development, including zoning, land use and more
- Estate planning and probate, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
About Attorney Louis Sousa
Attorney Louis Sousa has been recognized by franchise trade publications as a preeminent national franchise lawyer. He has worked on numerous projects in the Providence community, including as title counsel for the construction of an office park by a national finance company and as purchaser counsel for a 50-unit restaurant network. He has also served as counsel on numerous building and development projects throughout Rhode Island.
Attorney Sandra Sousa-Marujo’s Focus
Attorney Sandra Sousa-Marujo focuses her practice on commercial transactions and franchise law. She represents franchisees in mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. Recently, she represented a seller in the sale of business assets for 18 stores and eight parcels of real estate.
New Associate Rachel Ricci
Attorney Rachel Ricci joined the firm in 2022 and is a member of the Rhode Island, Florida, Massachusetts and Connecticut bar associations.
For more information about each of our lawyers above, visit the links below:
Reach Out Today To Find Out How We Can Help
Our attorneys take pride in their standing in the community and the long-standing relationships they’ve built with many clients. We invite you to reach out and schedule a consult to learn more about our lawyers, their backgrounds and how they can help.
Call 401-274-0600 or send us an email to get in touch.